In those cases, visiting a property is both time-consuming and expensive. VR technology helps solve these problems, allowing everyone to virtually visit properties anytime without leaving their homes.
Imagine you are in a new house, looking around room corners, walking out of the bedroom into the living room, feeling the wall texture, sofa material and sunlight going through the window. A virtual reality tour is a 3D simulation that can help you have such immersive experience using your mouse, fingers or VR headset for the best effect.
This technology really boost the house selling process when it can bring benefits for both real estate sellers and buyers
For property buyers:
- Experience immersive and 3D walkthrough of the potential house anywhere anytime
- Increase the opportunities to find a potential house. If they can visit 3-5 houses within one day, they can experience a VR tour of 10 houses within 1 hour. Hence, they can save their time but approach more options.
For property sellers or property agents:
- Use VR tour to complete their marketing materials, create the impression of professionalism and increase their credibility, thereby attract more buyers’ interests.
- Reach to a wider range of audience, especially for foreign investors.
- Reduce time and cost for actual property visit arrangement by increasing the conversion rate from VR Tour view to in-person home visit.
- In case the house is not finished yet, the VR tour clearly brings a superior benefit.
And ultimately, they all can reach the final deal quickly.